Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Taco Lettuce Wrap



healthy recipes

I love lettuce wraps and love tacos but never would have thought to put the two together.  I found this healthier alternative to the traditional taco.  TACO LETTUCE WRAPS.  This is a very simple meal idea for those busy evening.

  • Cook up the ground beef- Usually I use ground white turkey breast but this time I used grass fed organic beef that I get from a local food co-op
  • Mix in the taco seasoning according to the package
  • Romaine lettuce leaves
  • Any toppings you prefer.  I used shredded cheese and tomatoes.  You could add light sour cream, taco sauce, avocado and whatever your toppings.
Once done scoop the ground beef on to the lettuce, add your favorite toppings and ENJOY!


Related Links




3 DAY REFRESH LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snap Widget