Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Spartan Chick In Training

OCR training

 

I officially decided to accept the challenge and signed up to participate in the Spartan Sprint that takes place in Tampa in February 2015, which means I need step it up with my training so I don't have to do a zillion Burpees.  For those that aren't familiar, if there is an obstacle you can't do then you have to do 30 Burpees before moving on.  That could be A LOT of Burpees....

As part of my training I've decided to incorporate a second round of P90X3.  I had such great results with my first go around that I know I will have even greater success with the 2nd round.  My official start day is today 10/20/14 so check back often as I progress through my journey.



P90X3

What is P90X3?

  • An extreme workout program designed to burn fat, build lean muscle, and get you ripped in 30 minutes a day.
  • The latest creation by extreme fitness expert Tony Horton, who found a way to help people get exceptional results with shorter workouts.
  • Explosive 30-minute routines that are packed with dynamic, high-intensity moves, designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness



This is such a great program that WILL get you great results.  I'm looking forward to the program helping me to boost my strength and endurance so I can get through some of those obstacles with greater confidence and ease.


 
 

Related Links

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snap Widget