Monday, January 12, 2015

Helping Others Lead Healthy Fulfilling Lives

So this past weekend I attended the Beachbody Super Saturday event in Tampa where we had the pleasure of having the CEO Carl Diakeler come and speak to us.  Very inspiring to hear him speak and see what a down to earth guy he is.  The core values of this company is to help people achieve their goals and live healthy fulfilling lives. That says it all.  When I think about why I do what I do- it's because I want to help others lead a healthy life.  That goes along with my fulltime profession as a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and with my Coaching.  I love what I do and I want to see people succeed and reach their goals and in the process live healthier lives.  Working in the healthcare field, your reminded everyday how important your health is and how important it is to take care of yourself.  I was truly inspired by some of the transformation stories we heard.  One lady was headed to college on full ride scholarship for softball and some how she got hurt her senior year and was unable to play again.  Over the course of several years due to her injury, depression etc., she gained a lot of weight.  She struggled with trying to lose the weight for quite awhile.  Then she found a Beachbody coach who was running a challenge group for the 21 Day Fix (creator Autumn Calebrese).  She signed up for this challenge and through the combination of the portion control this program offered the exercises AND daily dose of dense nutrition Shakeology she lost 100 lbs!!!  It was through the support that she received from her coach and others in the challenge group and a focus on her nutrition that helped her change her way of life.  That's what it's all about!  That's why I do what I do and love it. 


Super Saturday
Me (on the right) with Carl Diakeler (Beachbody CEO) and Fellow Coaches



21 Day Fix Extreme
Autumn Calebrese
One of the other great things about Super Saturday was that Autumn Calebrese (the creator of 21 Day Fix) joined Carl and spoke to us and then lead us in an EPIC (glow in the dark) workout.  She gave us a sneak peak of her up and coming new workout 21 Day Fix Extreme that will be released in February.  Still feeling it today as I sit here (lol) but such a great workout! 


21 Day Fix Extreme
Super Saturday Epic Workout

Are you looking to lose weight, eat healthier and/or increase your overall health but unsure where to start?  I can help.  I will be starting my next Challenge Group Monday February 2nd.  For more details how you can join click here

Do you have a passion for helping others and would like to find out more details on how you too can become a coach click here.




Related Links
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Snap Widget