Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August Challenge Group

In July of 2013 I decided to take part in the newest program by Shaun T and joined a Challenge Group for T 25. This was the first program I successfully finished start to finish and I got great results.

What is FOCUS T25? 

  • In-home workouts designed to deliver an hour’s results in just 25 minutes a day.
  • The latest creation by fitness expert and former track star Shaun T—who brought the world INSANITY®. 
  • Fast-paced routines that are jam-packed with dynamic, hi-intensity moves designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.




I had such great results with this program

 T25 transformation

I am looking for several individuals who are ready to take that next step toward achieving their fitness goals to join my upcoming T25 Challenge Group. This group will be starting the beginning of September and the spots will fill up fast. It's only 25 minutes per day, can't beat that! For more details message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snap Widget