Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The 352 Fit Club

Awesome workout tonight with The 352 Fit Club.  This weeks workout was Insanity Core Cardio and Balance.  We had a GREAT group with so much ENERGY in the room.

I was actually dragging after working full day then running the kids to swim lessons-I could have really went home and crashed but knowing that this group was counting on me being there was enough to keep me accountable and go.  I felt 100% better after going and doing this workout.  That's the great thing about having this group.  We keep each other ACCOUNTABLE & MOTIVATED to reaching our goals. Everyone is so encouraging that makes you want to DIG DEEPER!  Feeling Great and better than I would have if I had listened to my inner self telling me to go home and veg on the couch.


We meet every Tuesday for this FREE workout in which we feature the different videos from the Beachbody Collection.  It's a great way to get out and workout with others that have like goals.  It's such a great means of support for each other.  

All to improve our health and fitness level.  









Insanity Core Cardio and Balance




No comments:

Post a Comment

Snap Widget