Sunday, July 20, 2014

OCR- Under the Lights

This weekend I participated in my 5th Obstacle Race & had a blast.  This one was through Mud Endeavor and was Dade City "Under The Lights" Night Run.  A little scraped up and bruised a long with a little muscle soreness- but I feel GREAT!  I've come such a long way from the first one I did back in April of 2013.  I never realized how terrified of heights I was until that very 1st wall I had to climb over- ha.
Over the last year my strength and endurance has improved greatly and I get a little better with each one.  

 Me mastering climbing the wall with the rope.
 These ladies are my support system, accountability partners, motivators and great friends.  We ran our 1st OCR together in April 2013 and have supported each other with each one.  We've all grown stronger in many ways throughout this experience.

Part of our crew before the run

And After 





#powercouple


And my biggest supporter- My husband.  He was hooked after watching me participate in the last night run and has now joined me on my last 3.  Our kids now want to get involved so will be looking for some kid OCR's to get them involved as well #familyfitness
If you are interested in finding out how you can join us for our next OCR or would like to train with us message me and I can get you the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snap Widget