Monday, August 18, 2014

3 Day Refresh

The 3-Day Refresh is definitely a plateau buster. I can’t believe the changes that occurred in just 3 days.  I've been working out regularly and trying to eat healthy but felt like I had hit a wall so decided to try out this 3 Day Refresh to give myself a boost.  It is just what I needed.  I feel revived and have a refreshed focus on clean healthy eating

In 3 days I lost 3.4 pounds, 1 3/4 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, quads and calves and have never felt so good this quickly.   

3 Day Refresh


Why Refresh?

• You need a clean break from a period of unhealthy eating.
• You used to eat pretty well but have recently fallen off the wagon and need some help getting back on. 
• You want to jump-start healthy eating habits for a new workout program. 
• You want to quickly lose a few pounds for an upcoming event. 
• You've never been a healthy eater, but are ready to kick-start better nutrition for the first time.
• You want your clothes to fit better. 
• You want more energy. 
• You love food and want to be satisfied while you lose weight and get healthier.
• You've tried liquid fasts or other fad diets and they simply don’t work.

I had no idea it would be this easy to get back on the healthy-eating wagon. Thanks 3-Day Refresh! I’m doing it again next month. Who’s up for a new 3-day challenge? Message Me for more information or if you would like to join me



1 comment:

Snap Widget